Junior Golf Program
Registration for our 2017 Junior Golf Program is now available!
Want to see children having golf fun? Click HERE to watch our kids having a blast before Junior Golf!
As many of you are aware, our program is limited to the first 75 paid entrants and it fills quickly every year.
If you have any questions call 270-898-4653.
2017 Junior Golf Program Sponsored by
The Area's Only Junior Golf Program That's
- Operated By A PGA Professional
- Open to the Public
- Hosted at a Championship Golf Course
Although improving the playing ability of juniors is an important objective in our program, it is not the only one. Golf, like all other sports, provides many opportunities for the total development (social, physical, emotional, and mental) of junior golfers. To this end, we've created the following objectives for the Drake Creek Junior Golf Program.
- Be fun and enjoyable. Golf is a game that is supposed to be fun. Juniors should play golf because they find pleasure in it and not because their parents want them to play.
- Help juniors learn to play to the best of their ability. Juniors will be taught skills, rules, etiquette, basic strategy and be encouraged to practice and play.
- Contribute to the personal development of each junior. Juniors should learn social skills, emotional control, and other positive character traits.
With these objectives in mind, we've strategically developed a junior golf program that includes lessons, clinics, playing, and competing. The program is tailored for peewees through advanced golfers. Our proven program offers a multitude of positive learning experiences for all junior golfers.
I hope to see you this June.
M. Todd Butts, PGA Professional